The School of Ministry Development (SoMD) creates an environment for individual growth whilst equipping you for a future in different ministry settings.
The course looks at pastoral, spiritual, logistical and visionary leadership, stretching you as you look to develop your ability to minister to others in YWAM and in other settings.
“The SoMD was such a beneficial time; a time to evaluate my values and step out in faith in what God has spoken to me.”
- Lectures, seminars, small group discussion and one-on-one mentoring
- Spiritual formation and personal development
- Communication skills – from mic technique to how to prepare a talk
- Leadership: leading and being led
- Authority and leadership
- YWAM’s values and how to apply them in both an individual and community context.
Throughout the course there are opportunities to apply what is being learned by leading corporate activities at Holmsted Manor as well as preparing and presenting projects and assignments.
The SoMD, a 2nd level University of the Nations course, is also recommended for all who make a staff commitment to YWAM Holmsted Manor.
£25 (this makes sure that we have everything needed in order to process your application)
Lecture phase: £1,900, plus transport/flights & visas to get here. (You will need to pay a £200 deposit, once you are accepted.)
These costs differ for those who are making a long-term commitment to serve YWAM Holmsted Manor.
To be decided (plus transport/flights & visas)